Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Wanita Melayu Online.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Peniaga Mini @ Plaza Rafflesia

Ibu Jari Keatas ENGLISH learning materials & edu TOYS ... BERKUALITI DAN HARGA RENDAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUY RM150, FREE POSTAGE FOR WEST M'SIA

"LIKE" OUR FACEBOOK FAN PAGE FOR LATEST INFO:
    https://www.facebook.com/gsmartearlyeducation

E-mail: gsmartshop2009@gmail.com
    MSN: gsmartshop2009@hotmail.com

H/P: 012-7529216

Courier(Skynet/Poslaju):West Malaysia (1kg): RM7.50 (Flat rate excluding special areas such as Langkawi)

Normal Parcel:
    East Malaysia by air:
    First 1kg = RM10, additional 1kg=RM4

1. All selling prices are not inclusive of postage.
    2. We only accept banking transfer

3. Shipping will be processed only after the clearance of payment, including postage, within 3 days after an order. An order will be cancelled automatically provided that the payment is not done within three days.
    4. All payments are non-refundable.
    5. After your payment, tell us your full name, handphone number, mailing address, bank-in bank, amount, time and date,
    6. We take the actual item as criterion in the case that there is colour deviation between the sample picture and the actual item.
    7. Goods sold are not returnable or changeable.
    8. Sellers are not responsible for any damage or loss during shipping.

Please transfer your payment via:
    MAYBANK
    A/C No: 101132644879
    CHENG MOOI TIN

OR Public Bank/RHB (will be given if requested)

Default Re: ENGLISH learning materials & edu TOYS ... BERKUALITI DAN HARGA RENDAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For more English stock: http://www.gsmart.com.my/category.php?id=45

For more toys:
    http://www.gsmart.com.my/category.php?id=16

LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT 2.0

Product Code: 8547

-The intelligent NXT LEGO brick features 32-bit microprocessor, a large matrix display, 4 input and 3 output ports, and Bluetooth and USB communication linkThree interactive servo motors

-Four sensors: Ultrasonic Sensor, 2 Touch Sensors and the all-new Color SensorColor Sensor has triple functionality: distinguishes colors and light settings, and functions as a lamp

-Easy-to-use software (PC and Mac) with icon-based drag-and-drop programming and 16 fun building and programming challenges

-All the LEGO® elements (612 pcs) you need for creating incredible robots

-Building instructions for 4 new amazing robots

-Personalize your robots with the Sound and Icon editors

-Share your project files with your friends with the Pack-N-Go project packager

-Batteries not included

-Contains 619 pieces!

WINNIE THE POOH KID'S BAG

Price: RM16.00

Dimension: 30cm x 40cm

A surely handy bag for your kid to enjoy carrying his/her favourite books and stationery.

Phonics Readers(6 books + 1 CD)
    Price: RM 52.00

Default Re: ENGLISH learning materials & edu TOYS ... BERKUALITI DAN HARGA RENDAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flash Cards(32 cards)-12 Boxes per set
    PRICE: RM11.50/box
    ; RM129.90/set

Card size: 180 x 130mm
    Box size: 215 x 162 x 30mm

Sample pictures:

Everlasting Moral Reading Books (4 books)

Price: RM15.60

Book size: 190mm x 190mm
    No. of Pages per book: 17 pages (full colour throughout)

These everlasting stories with modern illustrations are carefully selected for the children's reading pleasure. The tales remain vibrant and relevant for young readers today. The stories end with morals to promote good values.

Jigsaw Puzzle Board Book
    PRICE: RM16.00 (per book)

Book size: 155mm x 185mm
    No. of Pages: 12 with 6 puzzles

Story Book Set A (5 books)
    (RM15.90) One book RM3.18 only !!

The titles in this set:

1. The Elephant and the Mouse

2. The Fox and the Goat

3. The Fighting Cocks

4. Cinderella

5. Hansel and Gretel

Story Book Set B (5 books)
    (RM15.90) One book RM3.18 only !!

The titles in this set:

1. The Sly Fox and the Little Red Hen

2. The Nightingale

3. Three Little Kids

4. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

5. Puss in Boots

Sample inner page and features of this series:

Science Story Set A (4 books)
    (RM13.60)

Science Story Set B (4 books)
    (RM13.60)

"Science Story" sample inner page and features:

Story Book - Fairy Tales
    PRICE: RM10.90

Book size: 149 x 210mm
    Pages: 128

Story Book - Treasury of Fairy Tales

Story Book -Timeless Morals: Aesop's Fables

Wipe Clean Sticker Book-Alphabet

Price: RM9.20
    Book size: 210mm x 210mm
    No. of Pages: 16 pages (full colour throughout)

This beautifully designed book is laminated with clear and colourful illustrators.

Children will enjoy using the stickers to complete the activities.

Inner page:

Wipe Clean Sticker Book-Time

Price: RM9.20
    Book size: 210mm x 210mm

No. of Pages: 16 pages (full colour throughout)

This beautifully designed book is laminated with clear and colourful illustrators.

Children will enjoy using the stickers to complete the activities.

Hard Cover Picture Dictionary

Size: 225mm x 300mm
    No of pages: 40
    PRICE: RM14.60

Hardcover Counting Book

Size: 225mm x 300mm
    No of pages: 40
    PRICE: RM14.60

Fun with Writing,Counting & Time Tables (3 books)

Excellent activity books for preschoolers

PRICE: RM11.50

Book size: 185 x 255mm

No of pages: 16/book

Full colour throughout

Stencils Book

PRICE: RM19.50
    Book Size: 235mm x 235mm

BIG FLASH CARDS: I Love English 1 (E1)
    Product Code: BCA0086
    Price: RM 70.00
    Card size : 31.3 cm x 11.5 cm
    Number of Cards: 128

Words inside:
    The people = gardener / police / postman / doctor / nurse / farmer / barber My family member = father / mother / brother / sister / baby / grandfather grandmother / uncle / aunty / family
    The animals = dog / cat / chicken / duck / bird / fish / cow / tiger / horse / elephant / snake / lion / mouse / monkey / rabbit / frog Descriptions = big / tall / small / short / fat / thin
    The actions = drink / eat / take / stand / sit /walk / open / close / write / read put / pick / come / go / sing / talk / jump / laugh / cry / swim run
    Colour = white / black / yellow / red / green / blue
    Things in the classroom= chair / table / bag / ruler / pencil / book / eraser / pen / door / window / dustbin / rubbish / teacher / boy / girl / school / canteen Parts of the body = mouth / ear / head / nose / hand / leg / neck / hair / foot / arm stomach / finger / toes / body / teeth / eye
    Things in the house = radio / television / spoon / plate / cup / bowl toilet / bed / towel / knife Food and drinks = orange / banana / papaya / rice / bread / noodles / biscuits / water / apple / tea / coffee / meat

BIG FLASH CARDS:
    I Love English 2 ( E2)

Product Code: BCA0087
    Price: RM 70.00
    Card size : 31.3 cm x 11.5 cm
    Number of Cards: 128

Words inside:
    Daily necessities = fork / soap / toothbrush / chopsticks / mirror/ clock / pillow / cupboard / key / fan / lamp / umbrella

Places = market / supermarket / bank / office / car park / hospital / clinic / hotel zoo / living room / dining room / bedroom / bathroom / kitchen

Action = fly / climb / clap / cut /sleep / comb/ push/ pull / play / swim cook / wash

Adjectives = new / old / pretty / ugly / happy / sad / fast / slow / left / right / on / under / in / out / behind / beside / near / far

Numbers = one/ two / three/ four / five / six / seven / eight / nine / ten

Days of the week = Sunday / Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday

Months of the year = January / February / March / April / May / June / July / August / September / October / November / December /
    Nature =ocean /land / sky / outer /space / lake / river / sea / forest / hill / mountain /

Shapes = circle / oval / triangle / square / crescent / star // diamond / rectangle /

Food and drinks = cake / chocolate / watermelon / sweets / vegetable / milk mangosteen / butter/

Clothing and accessories = hat / shirt / skirt/ socks / shoes / cap/

People = headmaster / teacher / pupil / hawker / dentist / clerk / manager / soldier / driver / lawyer / daddy / mummy

BIG FLASH CARDS:
    I Love English 3 (E3)

Product Code: BCA0088
    Price: RM80
    Card size : 39.37 cm x 17.78cm
    Number of Cards: 80

Sentences inside:

I have a teacher / as busy as a bee / I love daddy/ what do you want? / clap your hands / I want to learn/ newspaper advertisements / Happy New Year / young green leaves / may I rest ? / the baby is cute / milk tastes sweet / carry your school bag / good afternoon / water is precious / go to kindergarten / I like to play with my toys / rain or shine /don’t touch the kettle / watch out for cars / what’s your name ?/ raining cats and dog / mummy is at work /play at the playground / I like that kite / sea water is cool / drink your milk / the sofa is soft please keep quiet /listen to the music / / the elephant has a long trunk / I like to swim / water the plants / I enjoy learning / pick up the toys / what is the time now ? / comb your hair. / feed the fishs / you are clever /brush your teeth / I drive a car. / the egg is oval. /this box is square / Reading the story books. / do not disturb ! / wash my face. / draw an apple / wear my shirt /mummy and daddy / love your teacher / cup and saucer / out of the blue /as slow as a snail / playing is fun / how old are you / open the door /I love mummy / mirrors reflect light / slow and steady / an ice-cream cone / love one another / not to worry /ride a bicycle / I am hammering / we read story books. / daddy plants trees. / kick the ball ./ I am helpful ./ everybody loves me / mummy cooks vegetables. / How tall are you ? / row the boat /draw pictures. /shut the door. / Food helps you grow ./ see you again ! / I love my room. / I feel fine ./ pretty clothes ./ how are you today? .

BRAINY SERIES: RHYTHMS & RHYMES 1 & 2

Product Code: B0010(set 1)
    B0011 (set 2)

Price: RM18 (Set 1 & set2)(Original: RM40)
    Dimensions: 13.5 x 19cm

<font color="red">

Each set includes 1 audio CD with 20 English nursery rhymes accompanied by soothing music which stimulates a baby’s brain cells effectively and helps your baby familiarise with English rhythms and so starts their language learning journey earlier.

Mothers-to-be are encouraged to let their unborn babies start listening to the CD from the 4th month of pregnancy. Babies will like English very much and start their language learning journey earlier.

Your child can enjoy the CD until schooling.

Only English poems can expose your baby to the most beautiful side of the language.

PHONICS (1 book + 1 VCD)

Price: RM 14.00 ONLY
    Dimensions: A4 sizeAge: 2 yrs +
    Language: English

Product Features:
    For young children to master the elementary sounds of English!
    § Fully animated VCD with interesting short stories
    § Accurate pronunciation by English native speaker
    § A well-designed book with various exercises

With this professional audio-visual aid, your child will have greater interest and enjoyment in learning.

Animated English Dictionary(1 book + 1 VCD)

Product Code: B0004
    Price: RM14.00
    Dimensions:
    Language: Book (BM/English/Chinese)
    VCD (English)

Product Features:
    For children to master daily English vocabulary the easiest way!!

Fully animated pictures
    A wide range of topics
    A careful selection of vocabulary and short expressions
    Accurate pronunciation by English native speaker
    A colourful and trilingual (English/BM/Chinese) book

TOPICS in This Book:
    1. Who Are You?
    2. Can You Point Out the Parts Of Your Body?
    3. How Old Are You?
    4. Where Do You Live?
    5. Show Me Your House
    6. Who Are Your Family Members?
    7. Show Me Your Living Room
    8. This Is My Bedroom
    9. We Cook In The Kitchen
    10. We always Keep our Bathroom Clean
    11. Which School Do You Go To?
    12. This is Our Campus
    13. We Study In This Classroom
    14. What Do You Study?
    15. There Are 12 Months In A Year

<font size="5"><font size="6"><font color="Magenta">

Hard Board Car Book: Royal Mail
    Price: RM 25.00 ONLY

Product Features:
    A book cum toy. A book that can run fast, with a fine car shape and wheels. Full English with imported quality. Your child will be excited to own a book like this.
    Dimensions: 21 x 5 x 14cm
    No of Pages: 12 (includ. covers)

STORY of ROYAL MAILPostman Pat loves driving around. delivering the post with Jess ! Every morning he wakes up early and sets off into town. He hurries to the Post Office to pick up the post from Mrs Goggins. When he delivers letters to Reverend Timms, he usually takes some cakes from Sara, too! The kids love it when Postman Pat and Jess bring mail to the school. Postman Pat and Jess like stopping for picnic lunches ! In the afternoons. Pat often takes mail to Ajay at the station. Sarah Gilbertson loves getting letters-especilly when they're all about horses ! It's the end of another busy day. Time for bed ! Sleep tight, Jess !

Hard Board Car Book: THOMAS & FRIENDS

Price: RM 25.00 ONLY

Product Features:

A book cum toy. A book that can run fast, with a fine car shape and wheels. Full English with imported quality.
    Your child will be excited to own a book like this.

Dimensions: 21 x 5 x 14cm

No of Pages: 12 (includ. covers)

STORY of THOMAS&FRIENDS:
    Bertie the Bus came to Thomas' yard one morning. "Let's have a race to see who can go faster !"said Bertie. "Engines are much faster than buses ," huffed Thomas . Their Drivers agreed that Thomas and Bertie could race , and off they went ! Thomas puffed along as fast as his wheels could acrry him , but Bertie was too fast ! "He's a long way ahead ! A long way ahead !" sang Annie and Clarabel . Then Bertie had to stop at a level crossing and Thomas raced into the lead . "Goodbye , Bertie ! " Thomas called , as he whooshed past . At the next station , Thomas had to stop to collect some passengers . "Hurry ! Hurry !" he panted , as Bertie zoomed ahead . But as Thomas steamed over the bridge , he heard the "Toot ! Toot ! " of Bertie's horn . There was Bertie, stuck at the traffic lights! Thomas raced on into a tunnel. "We'll beat Bertie yet!" sang Thomas' carriages. Bertie tried to catch up, but Thomas was too fast! Thomas whooshed into the station, with Bertie arriving just behind. "Well done Thomas, you've won the race!" the passengers all cheered. Now Thomas and Bertie are the best of friends. But The Fat Controller has told them not to travel at dangerous speeds. I don't think they'll have another race. Do you ?

Scrap Album-Alphabet

PRICE: RM9.50 ONLY

Book size: 210mm x 297mm

No. of Pages: 18 pages (full colour throughout)

The colourfully illustrated pages serve as guides for children to record fond memories and write their stories.
    Promote drawing and writing as well. Blank templates are included with two pages of fun stickers for decoration.

Inner pages:

NEW LITTLE BEAD MAZE

Product Code:T0012
    Price: RM15.00 (1 of the three styles)
    Dimensions: 9.5 × 9 × 14.5cm (may vary slightly due to different designs)

Product Features:
    Develop motor skills and co-ordination and keep little ones amused. Bead Maze with 2 wires and beads for zooming, counting and sorting.

Note: Colours despatched randomly

DIY WOODEN TRUCK(GREEN)

Price: RM38.00
    Dimensions: 32 x 13 x 13cm

Product Features:
    An excellent logical and memory training toy for kids to

experience the fun of assembling and disassembling.

With handy tools, your kid will surely enjoy the sense

of achievement and be more confident and skillful in handling tiny parts.

Little Bear Counting Counter

Price: RM24.00

Material: Wood
    Size: 27x19x2.5cm

Features:
    Made of quality wood, a good counting tool for kids with a abacus, number blocks and a small clock.

Note: Colours of beads may vary in different batches.

Thomas Chasing Track

Price: RM39.50
    Toy Size: 40cmx28cmx16cm
    Box size: 23cm x 11.2cm x 17.2cm
    Elements: 1 base, 3 rails, 1 U shape gate, 2 trains (with one cart each)

3 AA bateries are needed (not included in the package)

Features:
    With whistling and music, Thomas and his friend slide down the track and take the elevator to go to the top; then, slide down again chasing each other. What a fun game!! Develop a child's acuteness of eye sight while enjoying playing with his/her favourite characters.

Aeroplane Bead Maze

Price: RM35.00

Dimensions: 20cm x 17cm x 20cm
    Recommended Ages: 1+ year(s)

Features:
    Multi-shaped and brightly colored beads swoop and slide along roller coaster wires to encourage color and shape recognition and fine motor development. With a sturdy wooden base, this eye-catching activity will keep a little one busy for a long while!

Montessori 100 Coloured Cubes

PRICE: RM35.00

Cube size: 2cm x 2cm x 2cm

Materials; Quality wood

Features:

100 six-coloured cubes help your baby to make the most of his/her imagination for constructing buildings. Colour recognition and counting. A Montessori teaching aid exported to America.

Angry Bird Gift Pack

Actual combat with music

PRICE: RM58.00 OFFER for WMC: RM45.00
    Box size: 40 x 28 x 5.5cm
    Age group: 3yr+

Product features:

With three AA A batteries, the catapult can produce the game music of Angry Bird.

This world popular game can be a very good family game. Just enjoy it with your children.

It will be more fun by setting "marks" for different target objects and there a winner after a few rounds.

You are free to set any rules to the game.

Different ways of playing...

(1) One bird shooting (distance: 20cm)

(2) Two bird shooting (distance: 25cm)

(3) Three bird shooting (distance: 30cm)

(4) Four bird shooting (distance: 40cm)

5 in 1 Intelligent Box

PRICE: RM88.00 OFFER PRICE: RM69.50
    Materials: Quality wood, metal and poisonless paint
    Size: 18cm x 20cm x 24cm

Features:

A multi-purpose toy which contains 5 learning tools:
    1. A big maze
    2. A clock
    3. A counting counter
    4. A shape panel
    5. A locating board

Develop a baby's observation, logical thinking, fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination... Babies also can learn colours, numbers, shapes, counting and concept of time. There are really too many functions in a toy. Just a super valued buy!!

13-Shape Box

PRICE: RM32.00

Product Code: T0105
    Dimensions: 14.2 ×14.2 ×12.2cm

Product Features:
    An excellent toy with multiple features.
    Young children will learn different shapes and colours. Develop abilities of observation and enhance hand-eye coordination. By fitting the shapes into the holes, they learn the corresponding relation.

ANIMAL MAZE

PRICE: RM22.00

Product Code:T0085
    Dimensions: 24 x 24 x 4.5 cm (box)

Product Features:
    Help the animals to find their homes. Develop a kid's analytic and spatial abilities. Also train a kid's hand-eye coordination.

Disney 12 Cubes: Winnie the Pooh

PRICE: RM22.00

Dimensions:
    Box: 16.5cm x 12.5cm x 4.3cm
    Cube: 4cm x 4cm x 4cm

Product Features:
    12 cubes to make six brilliant Disney pictures. A traditional but never out-of-date toy which enables a child to observe better. Also a toy to develop concentration and logical thinking.

Animal Transport Puzzle(6 sets)

Price: RM18.90
    Materials: Wood
    Wooden box size: 14cm x 12.5cmx4.5cm
    Contents: 6 sets of puzzle

Features:
    A very interesting toy for young babies. There are six types of transport as well as six types of animals whereby your baby can match them to form a picture. Develop hand-eye coordination, enhance observation and judgement.
    The six types of transport: plane type1, plane type2, boat, car, train, fire engine

The six types of animals: kitten, koala bear, bear, frog, elephant and dog
    Export quality

CLOTH BOOK-FRUIT

Price: RM12
    Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 6cm
    Pages: 12

CLOTH BOOK - LETTERS

CLOTH BOOK-SEASONS

CLOTH BOOK-NUMBERS

CLOTH BOOK -ANIMALS

Price: RM10
    Dimensions: 15 x 15 x 4cm
    Pages: 8

CLOTH BOOK - MARINE ANIMALS

Product Code: T0094

CLOTH BOOK - MY WARDROBE

Product Code: T0092

CLOTH BOOK -HOME APPLIANCES

CLOTH BOOK Product Features:

Babies and toddlers will get a jump start on learning with this interactive soft cloth book. There is a "Beep" device in the lower right corner of each book. Playmat cloth books are safety-tested (pass EN71), surface-washable. Each book contains 12 pages OR 8 pages.

Peniaga Supreme @ Plaza eZSi

Maplewin:
    What is the price (incl postage) for Disney 12 Cubes: Winnie the Pooh

http://www.wanitamelayu.com/forum/image.php?u=21826&type=sigpic&dateline=1253154351

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnda View Post
    Maplewin:
    What is the price (incl postage) for Disney 12 Cubes: Winnie the Pooh

Thanks for your enquiry:
    Total: RM22+RM7.50(west m'sia courier)=RM29.50

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast