Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Create Account now to join.
  • Login:

Welcome to the Wanita Melayu Online.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Peniaga Mini @ Plaza Rafflesia

Default Re: GEMUK SETELAH BERANAK?DLM PANTANG?CSECTION?GASTRIK?MENYUSU?DARAH TINGGI?DIEBATIS?HIGHT COLESTROL?MAKANLAH ACAI BERRY DIET

Real Testimonials On Amazon Thunder
    Our testimonials are not claims. These are real life testimonials and expressed experiences or opinions submitted to us by our customers.The average person should not expect any of these results nor does Amazon Thunder allude that you will have the same experience or results as expressed by others submitted testimonials.

Amazon Thunder Acai is for kids too!

"Don't take away my Amazon Thunder acai!" - Dawson Reum son of owners Todd
    and Jeanette Reum @ 8 months!

My little girl was born with a seizure disorder that made her have 22 seizures in 18 months. Once we started giving her Amazon Thunder, the seizures stopped. It has now been over 3 years since her last one. We are so grateful for Amazon Thunder! ♥

Sherri Montgomery Faulkner
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

I I found myself at age 62 for the first time feeling overweight. I was over 200 pounds and had never had to consider dieting because of my activity level. After a period of exercise and watching my eating, my results were not good. I had read about acai but there was quite a bit of negative warning in regard to quality and deceptive marketing associated with many companies. I found your company on the internet. Your message was clear and simple. Buy it and it works. If you need more, buy more. After 6 weeks of using your product with diet and exercise, I was under my target of 180, I am using your acai powder scoop, I take one tablespoon two times daily. Nine months later, I am still under my target. Thanks for providing a great product with an honest appoach!
    John Ritchie Knoxville TN
    __________________________________________________ ________________

The BEST ACAI powder around
    by Mark

Amazon Thunder's acai powder is the real deal, unlike alot of this other acai powder I have bought. As soon as you open the bottle and look at its deep purple color and rub it to feel its natural oily touch, you can tell its all pure acai....exactly what i look for since i have bought so many other acai products that just don't do the same thing for me like amazon thunder's acai does.

The powder is a really great deal, and I love mixing it in everything. My favorite way to consume is in the morning i will put 3 scoops of the acai powder in a glass of orange juice, stir it up with a spoon, and enjoy a great tasting, energy boosting morning drink that wakes me up and gets me ready for the day.

I also like mixing the powder in my oats, cereal, smoothies, whey protein powder, pancake/muffin mix, and many others. Its a great way add tons of nutrition and energy to any meal or preparation.

I personally consume up to 8 scoops of the acai powder a day, and have felt great ever since. Most notably is more energy, but after taking for 3 months now i am starting to notice that i feel a little skinner and that i actually have lost a few pounds of body fat (i do exercise and eat right) even though i haven't changed my routine in months.

I am a true believer in acai and the health benefits it offers, as long as its real genuine acai that has been processed properly to retain all its health benefits, like the stuff amazon thunder sells

I have tried so many times to lose weight. And when I started this, I just wanted something to drink that was refreshing and healthy. I had no way to ever in my heart, ever, imagine this product would do this. I donít have a scales at home and who wants one, being heavy. I know that I belong to a clothing exchange, and sizes do count. I was a size 24, big mamaís clothing. I went in like I normally do every month, we get a selection of clothing. Its called Dress For Success. A lady when I went in, said WOW have you ever lost weight. I said Yeah, right. So when it came time to try on clothing, I went as usual to the clothes size 24. Holy Smokes, they were too big, so I tried 20, still too big. Then I tried 18, nope, 16, yep. I couldnít believe it. I thought someone was pulling a joke on me. Maybe a intoxicated person who works at the clothing place. But for real, I was so excited, I didnít even know how much I weighed. I just forgot about losing weight, I ate no different, and lord I didnít exercise. Thatís what is so amazing, you donít do anything. Well next month I went in I saw this beautiful suede jacket (mauve) and took it down and it said size 14, I said like right. I tried it on and low and behold, it fit. I am so excited, for me, this is a miracle. I canít believe it. What is weird, is as we get older, our hearing isnít so great, well you know what? My hearing is good now. So for this ACAI, it is a miracle. I am telling you the truth. I have tried to explain to my son that this stuff is so good. I was an insulin diabetic, I am no longer on Insulin, how cool is that. I went to the doctors, I got weighed in, I weighed a little under 200, like 197, which was so joyful, I wanted to scream, donít laugh, I kept getting on and off, I couldnít believe it. I went to another doctor the next week and I got on the scales and it said 186. I am not doing anything different, not trying to do anything at all.
    __________________________________________________ ______________

I have tried so many times to lose weight. And when I started this, I just wanted something to drink that was refreshing and healthy. I had no way to ever in my heart, ever, imagine this product would do this. I donít have a scales at home and who wants one, being heavy. I know that I belong to a clothing exchange, and sizes do count. I was a size 24, big mamaís clothing. I went in like I normally do every month, we get a selection of clothing. Its called Dress For Success. A lady when I went in, said WOW have you ever lost weight. I said Yeah, right. So when it came time to try on clothing, I went as usual to the clothes size 24. Holy Smokes, they were too big, so I tried 20, still too big. Then I tried 18, nope, 16, yep. I couldnít believe it. I thought someone was pulling a joke on me. Maybe a intoxicated person who works at the clothing place. But for real, I was so excited, I didnít even know how much I weighed. I just forgot about losing weight, I ate no different, and lord I didnít exercise. Thatís what is so amazing, you donít do anything. Well next month I went in I saw this beautiful suede jacket (mauve) and took it down and it said size 14, I said like right. I tried it on and low and behold, it fit. I am so excited, for me, this is a miracle. I canít believe it. What is weird, is as we get older, our hearing isnít so great, well you know what? My hearing is good now. So for this ACAI, it is a miracle. I am telling you the truth. I have tried to explain to my son that this stuff is so good. I was an insulin diabetic, I am no longer on Insulin, how cool is that. I went to the doctors, I got weighed in, I weighed a little under 200, like 197, which was so joyful, I wanted to scream, donít laugh, I kept getting on and off, I couldnít believe it. I went to another doctor the next week and I got on the scales and it said 186. I am not doing anything different, not trying to do anything at all.

Maybe Todd has found the fountain of Youth. I always knew somewhere out there, God made something for us and this product helped me to get off of insulin. Insulin makes you put on weight as well so this could be a huge factor! Maybe Adam and Eve had this fruit to eat. Who knows, All I know is that I am not nuts, but this product works. I am so excited and so passionate about this product. I wish I would have known about this, my dad died from brain cancer, I tried everything for him, Shaklee vitamins seem to work and keep him alert till his death. I wished I would have been able to give to him while he was alive. I just know this ACAI, Toddís product works.
    Darla D Flores
    Wilsonville OR

My name is Denise, and I live in Fresno, California with my husband and three children. My 10 year old daughter Alina was diagnosed with Leukemia a year ago. Her life has been countless trips to the oncologists for chemo treatments, no energy, being sick daily, and not having a lot of hope. The doctor's said that children who have leukemia usually acquire the disease at a much younger age, which also increases their chances of survival.
    Alina has, until recently, had very low ANC #'s which is a sign of poor recovery chances for her.
    A good friend of ours, who works at the hospital where I also work, asked me in August of this year if I would be willing to have Alina start drinking a natural product that she had gotten from a relative of hers in Los Angeles. She is a very knowledgeable medical person and she felt that it could be helpful to Alina as long as she committed to drink the product every day.
    The results which I am now going to share with you have been nothing short of amazing for my daughter Alina. I realize as a medical technician that the idea of non-traditional treatments other than drugs, is not something that most doctors will prescribe. My daughter was sick literally everyday from the chemo. Nothing was helping her "feel better." When she started on the Amazon Thunder she immediately stopped getting sick (vomiting) everyday. Eight days after starting with the Thunder she had her normal blood tests run by the doctors. Her ANC has risen from 1000 to almost 4000! Her nurse practitioner was stunned when we told her about the Thunder. She said just keep doing what you are doing.
    Twice during the last 3 months Alina had to stop drinking the Thunder.
    Once while she was attending a Summer Camp (thanks to her improved numbers), and once to have her gall bladder removed due to the chemo treatments. On both occasions her tests show substantial drops while she was off the Thunder. Each time she was able to start drinking again her next tests showed significant improvements. These tests are verifiable proof over the last three months how my daughter's life has improved drastically with her continued use of your product.
    Alina continues to feel well, and her #'s are great! Her doctors feel that because her numbers are so good they are now increasing all her chemo.
    They feel with numbers this good, that her body can now handle more as they see a lot of kids relapse at this point in treatment. Alina said fine, and she told me she'll just start drinking more Thunder!
    Alina is now going to school everyday, and has not been vomiting for some time now, thanks to the Thunder.
    I want to thank you again for all you are doing to help our baby feel like a kid again. I feel in my heart the Thunder is what gave me my baby back.
    She is Alina again with all the energy that she had before she got sick thanks to you Todd and the Amazon Thunder. God bless you!
    UPDATE: 5-11-09

Just wanted to touch base on how Alina is doing these days. Her numbers continue to be great, I hope Elaine has kept you up to date with those numbers. On her last visit her ANC was 3234, Plat 258, HGB 12.5 and her WBC 4.9. As you know all these numbers are just great, and Alina feels good she continues to drink her Thunder everyday, she really depends on it to make her feel better and it dose she is a different person when she drinks her Thunder.
    Back in February when Alina got sick from her pancreas (another side effect from the chemo) she had to be NPO for about 5 to 7 days and she was so sick she had no energy she just was not her, the chemo had taken over her. She was not herself. As soon as they told us she could start eating and drinking again I got the Thunder and just in 2 days I could see her come back to herself, the sickness went away and she got her energy back. I can see the light in her, she will drink Thunder forever she cant live without it. So chemo for us is coming to an end on May 28, 2009 they will do a Lumbar Puncture and a Bone Marrow on that day, then we will do the hardest thing and that is to wait to see what happens. This is the test when they stop chemo they will continue to check Alina's blood. They will continue to check her blood for the next 5 years they say her Cancer can come back just like that when they stop Chemo.
    I know in my heart that it won't come back, we will continue to drink the Thunder and one day when Alina turns 17 she will be Cancer free. Thank you Todd and Mike for all you have done for Alina and for our family. You are always in my prayers with out you and Thunder Alina would not have been able to go to school and be a kid, you gave her that, Thunder gave her that it made her feel normal again.
    Denise Garza
    Fresno, CA

The last 4 years I have had very high blood pressure and very high Cholesterol. Since I have been hitting the gym 3-4 times a week and taking Amazon Thunder. My blood pressure is steady @ 120/70, my cholesterol went from 240-188, and my triglycerides went from 480-114. I want to thank you for having such an awesome product that has helped me not only deal with my stress in everyday life, but has made my health do a complete 360.
    Sam Biggs
    Santa Ana, CA

Default Re: GEMUK SETELAH BERANAK?DLM PANTANG?CSECTION?GASTRIK?MENYUSU?DARAH TINGGI?DIEBATIS?HIGHT COLESTROL?MAKANLAH ACAI BERRY DIET

*puree makan 3 sudu besar sehari.jangan lebih.sebab dah sangat kuat.scala orac 3 camca besar 18,260 unit. iaitu 16.6 kali ganda kuat dari 6 biji capsule.

so kepada sapa2 yang betul2 nak kurus setelah gemuk lamaaaaaaaaaaaa bertahun2 tu...dah masuk tahap gemuk gaban, dah kembang sana sini,pakai seluar pun dah tak leh tutup zip tu.........anda dinasihat 100% 200% 300% guna acai berry PUREE. untuk disesuaikan dengan tahap gemuk anda itu.

kalau yg dah gemuk sampai dah frust untuk kurus tu.........makanlah acai berry PUREE.

ACAI BERRY INI ADALAH 100% ORGANIC DAN TANPA DRUG.

berita baik berita baik
    PERHATIAN!!!

SEMUA IBU IBU YANG BARU MELAHIRKAN I BULAN (MASIH DALAM PANTANG), DAH BOLEH MAKAN ACAI BERRY NI.TAK PERLU LAGI TUNGGU SELEPAS PANTANG BARU NAK DIET.

DAN ADA LAGI SATU BERITA BAIK......IBU2 YANG BERSALIN SECARA OPERATION ATAU C SECTION- LEPAS I BULAN DAH LEH MAKAN ACAI BERRY NI

LEPAS BERSALIN NI LAH BADAN MUDAH NAIK........KENA DIET BETUL2 DAN INILAH UBATNYA......UBAT DIET YANG DICARI2 OLEH SEMUA WANITA MALAYSIA.

SATU LAGI BERITA YANG BAIK UNTUK IBU2.....BREAST FEEDING ATAU MENYUSUKAN BABY PUN BOLEH MAKAN UBAT INI.....SEBAB ACAI BERRY INI ADALAH 100% ORGANIC DAN TANPA DRUG.

PASTI MENGEMBIRAKAN HATI SEMUA IBU IBU KANNNNNNNNNNNN

anda jadi gemuk setelah melahirkan anak???
    jangan bimbang......makan acai berry puree ini pasti kurus kembali.

anda menyusu anak anda?
    walaupun menyusu anak, anda tetap boleh berdiet dengan mengambil acai puree ini.

anda susahati sebab dalam pantang boleh gemuk?
    makan lah acai berry puree ini. sambil berdiet anda juga memulihkan dalaman anda.

baru beranak lagi camana nak berdiet?
    setelah sebulan anda melahirkan, anda boleh terus berdiet dengan acai berry puree ini

anda Csection ketika melahirkan?
    jangan bimbang, setelah sebulan melahirkan, anda boleh berdiet sambil memulihkan dalaman dan merawati sel2 yang terluka

BENEFITS OF ACAI BERRY
    Acai Berries has been continuously recognised for its super powerful concentrated and potent nutrients, antioxidant and minerals, unlike any other food or fruit in the world, this little berry holds the magic of World Number 1 Superfood.
    Antioxidants

• Repairs and prevents free radicals that damages cells.
    • Promote the growth of new healthy cells.
    • Protect cells against premature or abnormal aging.
    • Help fight aging, and even reverse the effect of aging
    • Provide excellent support for the bodyís immune system, making it an effective disease preventative.
    • Reduces the risks of all cancer cells growth
    • Discards Dangerous toxins

Vitamin A, B1, B2, C, E, OMEGA 3, 6 & 9 and MineralsPromote good body health and wellness
    • Promotes energy boost
    • Promote good cardiovascular system
    • Strengthens the heart muscles
    • Lowers cholesterol and promote good HDL
    • Good digestive health
    • Increase body metabolism
    • Helps in treating Arthritis and joint pains
    • Reduces inflammation, growth
    • Promote Skin Beauty and helps skin disorders
    • Assist in treating Hyper-tensions
    • Women's health PMS
    • Diabetes ( As an alternative practice, acai berry can be helpful to treating diabetes conditions)
    • Body detoxification

acai berry puree

jojoxoxo
    Ahli Baru

Re: ANDA GEMUK SETELAH BERANAK?C SECTION?MENYUSU?DARAH TINGGI?KENCING MANIS?KOLESTROL TINGGI?MAKANLAH ACAI BERRY PUREE USA
    salam.. acai berry puree boleh ke diambil dgn produk slim lain contoh apple vinegar n pati delima

JAWAPAN IDASOFIA

Jojo , anda boleh je makan dengan mana2 product slimming diet pun sebab Thunder Acai berry ini adalah 100% astrak acai berry.100% organik dan natural.

MONAVIE terdiri dari 19 belas campuran buah buahan.
    tapi
    THUNDER ACAI BERRY ini tiada campuran apa2 sebab ia adalah 100% buah acai berry semata2.bukan ubat.tiada campuran bahan camical.
    samalah juga macam kita makan buah buahan......lepas makan buah, kita bebas nak makan apa2 pun..........nak makan ubat pun boleh kannn!

so jangan bimbang.boleh makan PUREE .tq

AMAZON THUNDER ACAI BERRY FROM USA. SILA PM

SAYA DAN TINGGALKAN NO.HP ANDA UNTUK SAYA

HUBUNGI. SEMUA ORDER SEKARANG AKAN DI

COURIER PADA ANDA 29HB NOVEMBER 2011.SILA

MASUKKAN DUIT PADA 28HB NOVEMBER 2011.HARAP

MAKLUM.TQ

Ahli Baru

Salam Kak.
    Klu dah order ni,utk next purchase Akan sentiasa Ada stock atau kena kumpul order mcm ni gak?

tak payah.tapi untuk kebaikan agak2 nak habeh dah bagitau awal bila nak purchase.takut tak de stok sebab org beli sentiasa.tapi insyallah akan ada.tq

SAYA SYORKAN- GUNALAH PUREE UNTUK CEPAT KURUS

SALAM, CUBALAH ACAI BERRY PUREE.SAYA SYORKAN 1000% MAKANLAH PUREE UNTUK HASIL YANG CEPAT.

JANGAN TUNGGU LAMA LAMA, LAGI LAMA BIARKAN LAGI BERTAMBAHLAHLAH LEMAK N KOLESTROL DAN BADAN ANDA AKAN SEMAKIN GEMUK.LAGI LAMA SIMPAN, LAGI BERTAMBAH GEMUK..........SEMAKIN BERTAMBAH SUSAHLAH UNTUK JADI SLIM CANTIK MOLEK. BERTINDAKLAH SEKARANG. PELUANG DI HADAPAN ANDA SEKARANG. USAHA DAN IKTIAR-TEKUN.

ANDA SUSAHATI DAH GEMUK GABAN?

ANDA GEMUK SETELAH.........
    MELAHIRKAN?
    C SECTION?
    MENYUSU?
    DARAH TINGGI?
    KOLESTROL TINGGI?
    DAH MAKAN UBAT DIET JENIS LAIN?
    BOLEH MAKAN KE "AKU ADA GASTRIK'?

JAWABNYA "BOLEH" !!! MAKANLAH ACAI BERRY PUREE USA INI.100% ORGANIK DAN VEGETARIAN.

PUREE KEKUATANNYA 5.5 KALI GANDA DARI CAPSULES.

acai berry puree

Quick Details

Properties: Body Weight Type: puree Brand Name: Amazon thunder Place of Origin: Nevada United States Model Number: 0009 Acai berry puree contains 946(ml): 124.00
    Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: comes with air buble bag. Delivery Detail: 4-5 days Specifications

acai berry in malaysia,acai berry malaysia
    The world best acai berry pulp puree from (AMAZON THUNDER) the only product that certified by usda and khosher and it comes in a glass bottle and contains 946 (ml) puree.

he World Most Powerful Acai berry Puree RM299 SEBOTOL STOK UNTUK SEBULAN TAPI 6 KALI GANDA KEKUATANNYA DARI CAPSULES(6 kali ganda jika dibandingkan dengan 6 biji capsules ye......sebab 6 biji capsules bersamaan dengan orac 3,300 unit-sebiji capsiles cuma scala oral 550 unit sahaja.

The formulation of 100% acai berry puree with unfiltered and unclarified, the most powerful fruit in the planet.
    - 18,260 ORAC units Per Oz
    - 16 Types of Antioxidants
    - Super Nutritional values
    - Rich in Omega 3,6, and 9
    - 100% Organic
    - Extremely rich with important vitamins and minerals

Our customers have seen great results, try the Acai puree thunder today

makan pun tidak meragukakan lagi...selamat.100% organic dan vegetarian.tanpa sibutramin dan tanpa gelatin.

Default Re: ANDA GEMUK?PURE ACAI BERRY WEIGHT LOSE USA CAPSULES N PUREE-ADA KELULUSAN KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA

Hi saya nak beli produk ini? so acai puree ialah minuman macam jus ke? Dan berapa harganya dan saya nak beli online kat mana? tolong reply secepat mungkin. tks

Quote Originally Posted by idasofia View Post
    PUREE 3.7 KALI GANDA KUAT DARI CAPSULES

ACAI BERRY DIET 100% organic. ada kelulusan dari KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA.

2. PUREE(PEKATAN SARI ASLI) RM299 - 2 CAMCA BESAR SEHARI (STOK UNTUK SEBULAN)
    PUREE LEBIH BAIK LAGI SEBAB UNTUK 2 SUDU BESAR KANDUNGAN SCALA ORAC NYA IALAH 18,260 UNIT

MEMANG HEBAT AND POWER FULL. 100% SAYA NASIHATKAN MAKAN PUREE UNTUK CEPAT KURUS DAN MEMELIHARA KESIHATAN ANDA

ALANG ALANG NAK KURUS NAK SIHAT TUBUH BADAN BIAR BETUL2 SERIUS, BIAR JADI SLIM BETUL BETUL KALI INI..........HABIS DUIT SIKIT PUN TAK APA.....ASALKAN KURUS CANTIK MOLEK TUBUH BADAN

Default Re: ANDA GEMUK?PURE ACAI BERRY WEIGHT LOSE USA CAPSULES N PUREE-ADA KELULUSAN KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA

Hi saya nak beli produk ini? so acai puree ialah minuman macam jus ke? Dan berapa harganya dan saya nak beli online kat mana? tolong reply secepat mungkin @ shahridatul.fantasia@gmail.com. tks

Quote Originally Posted by idasofia View Post
    PUREE 3.7 KALI GANDA KUAT DARI CAPSULES

ACAI BERRY DIET 100% organic. ada kelulusan dari KEMENTERIAN KESIHATAN MALAYSIA.

2. PUREE(PEKATAN SARI ASLI) RM299 - 2 CAMCA BESAR SEHARI (STOK UNTUK SEBULAN)
    PUREE LEBIH BAIK LAGI SEBAB UNTUK 2 SUDU BESAR KANDUNGAN SCALA ORAC NYA IALAH 18,260 UNIT

MEMANG HEBAT AND POWER FULL. 100% SAYA NASIHATKAN MAKAN PUREE UNTUK CEPAT KURUS DAN MEMELIHARA KESIHATAN ANDA

ALANG ALANG NAK KURUS NAK SIHAT TUBUH BADAN BIAR BETUL2 SERIUS, BIAR JADI SLIM BETUL BETUL KALI INI..........HABIS DUIT SIKIT PUN TAK APA.....ASALKAN KURUS CANTIK MOLEK TUBUH BADAN

Quote Originally Posted by shahridz
    Hi saya shah dan sangat berminat dengan acai berry puree botol, i pernah ambil monavie tapi tak ade kesan langsung, so acai pureee dari amazon thunder ialah 100% original acai berry? dan semua organik ke.

i dah mencuba beberapa produk weight loss termasuk beberapa pill tetapi sehingga kini semua tak berkesan, saya pernah mengambil meal replacement daripada shaklee..So saya nak tahu kesan produk ini untuk kuruskan berat badan?

mana produk yang paling baik, pill atau puree ? dalam blog you apa itu 18,260 ORAC dan yang mana yang paling baik untuk kuruskan berat badan.

Bagaimana saya boleh beli produk ini, saya tinggal di penang dan ada distributor di penang?. bayaran melalui kredit card boleh ke?
    Tolong reply saya secepat mungkin. thank you
    salam shah.amazon thunder acai berry ini memang 100% organik dan vegetarian.tiada campuran bahan camical.tiada sibutramin iaitu sejenis bahan yang mempercepatkan jadi kurus selepas itu gemuk semula pun cepat juga.selain itu sibutramin juga ada side effect yang sangat bahaya.boleh menyebabkan jadi lumpuh, rosak paru2, mengganggu buah pinggang dan macam2.sebab tu kebanyakkan ubat diet kurus cepat dan gemuk semula pun cepat.

yang paling baik adalah puree sebab 5.5 kali ganda kekuatannya berbandiing capsule..capsule makan 6 biji sehari scala oracnya ialah 3,300 unit sahaja sehari berbeza ngan PUREE iaitu scala orac 18,260 unit bagi setiap 2 camca besar yang kita makan sehari.(amat ketara perbezaan scala oracnya).harga untuk kedua2 produk ini adalah sama RM299.

atas sebab itu lah maka saya tidak menjual kapsul.RUGI DUIT.

scala orac ialah kiraan untuk kekuatan kandungan oksigen dalam sesuatu bahan.semakin banyak kandungan oksigen adalah semakin baik untuk tindak balas dalam badan.untuk mendapatkan result yang lebih baik dan lebih banyak.. (Oxygen Radical Absorption Capacity) ORAC

dipeneng tiada agen.di utara ni hanya saya.bayaran hanya tunai sahaja (bank in)

sila sms saya untuk order-nama alamat no.hp

0134012737 idasofia

yang paling baik adalah puree sebab 5.5 kali ganda kekuatannya berbandiing capsule..capsule makan 6 biji sehari scala oracnya ialah 3,300 unit sahaja sehari berbeza ngan PUREE iaitu scala orac 18,260 unit bagi setiap 2 camca besar yang kita makan sehari.(amat ketara perbezaan scala oracnya).harga untuk kedua2 produk ini adalah sama RM299.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast